Pro Wrestling Forum
Guest Join PWF Now for the Latest Wrestling News and Spoilers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pro Wrestling Forum
Guest Join PWF Now for the Latest Wrestling News and Spoilers!
Pro Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible RAW Spoiler; New Name For Hell In A Cell?, HHH

3 posters

Go down

Possible RAW Spoiler; New Name For Hell In A Cell?, HHH Empty Possible RAW Spoiler; New Name For Hell In A Cell?, HHH

Post by Deadpool Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:27 am

Jordan Howes sent along the following: A recent article in WWE magazine discussed War Games as an event at the original Great American Bash. The article said, “Without it there’d be no Elimination Chamber or Kennel from Hell.” Later it said, “At PPVs and events around the globe, WWE fans marvel at wicked steel-and-chain structures like the Elimination Chamber or the Cell.” While it is not certain, this may a sign the WWE is no longer going to call the match Hell in a Cell in their continuing approach to be family friendly.

Zach Newbrough sent along the following: Just saw a new advertisement for this Friday's house show here in Des Moines, Iowa. They are now advertising John Cena vs. Big Show for the World Championship and showing Cena as champion. I don’t know if this is a mistake or if they are going to do an angle this Monday on Raw. They are also doing Randy Orton as champion vs. Triple H for the WWE Championship. Just thought I would let you know.

How would Hell in a Cell not be alright? It's a name. This pg rating thing is getting too stupid. Their changing names of matches/events that doesn't need to be changed.
Deadpool
Deadpool
Admin
Admin

https://prowrestlingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possible RAW Spoiler; New Name For Hell In A Cell?, HHH Empty Re: Possible RAW Spoiler; New Name For Hell In A Cell?, HHH

Post by deadsam Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:52 am

they better not change it, hell in a cell is a cool name and plus wwe need to get out of the pg era
deadsam
deadsam
PWF Jobber
PWF Jobber

Back to top Go down

Possible RAW Spoiler; New Name For Hell In A Cell?, HHH Empty Re: Possible RAW Spoiler; New Name For Hell In A Cell?, HHH

Post by Rkolegend Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 am

this is just so stupid. Changing the names of matches to fit the pg rating? What about those divas showing their boobs and *drools* asses like its nothing. I want them to keep all of that. I thought it was still rated pg-13 o-o most 13 year old boys are in to those sexy ladies showing their stuff like that if they aren't then that's their problem i guess ROFL. But HIAC is an awesome name and shouldn't be changed it just wouldn't be the same feeling with a new name.
Rkolegend
Rkolegend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum