Pro Wrestling Forum
Guest Join PWF Now for the Latest Wrestling News and Spoilers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pro Wrestling Forum
Guest Join PWF Now for the Latest Wrestling News and Spoilers!
Pro Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Interested In Bringing In Sid Vicious & Buff Bagwell?

3 posters

Go down

WWE Interested In Bringing In Sid Vicious & Buff Bagwell? Empty WWE Interested In Bringing In Sid Vicious & Buff Bagwell?

Post by Deadpool Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 am

WWE's Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, John Laurinaitis, recently went to the WWE creative team with a list of former WCW stars to gauge current interest in bringing some of those stars to the active WWE roster.

Lauinaitis is no stranger to WCW, as he was brought into the company in 2000 as booker, holding the spot down until the company was sold to WWE in March of 2001.

Among those still actively wrestling, and not under contractual obligation to TNA that were on Lauranitis' list were: Buff Bagwell, Sid Vicious, Chuck Palumbo, Mark Jindrak, Shawn Stasiak and Kaz Hayashi. Don't get me wrong with would certainly do the WWE good to have some new faces but I don't know what do all of you think about this?

Always wondered if Sid is 100% to wrestle. Bagwell aparently has been un-doing his bad rep. So it would be interesting to see these 2.
Deadpool
Deadpool
Admin
Admin

https://prowrestlingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WWE Interested In Bringing In Sid Vicious & Buff Bagwell? Empty Re: WWE Interested In Bringing In Sid Vicious & Buff Bagwell?

Post by Rkolegend Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 am

Im really not sure if this is a good idea on the WWE's part unless they place them in ECW for some more roster space and so they could probably get back into that 2-hour show like all the other Wrestling shows.
Rkolegend
Rkolegend

Back to top Go down

WWE Interested In Bringing In Sid Vicious & Buff Bagwell? Empty Re: WWE Interested In Bringing In Sid Vicious & Buff Bagwell?

Post by kasaa Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:18 am

one person on there is a good choice palumbo two are ok choices staziak and jindrak one is plausible vicious and one is just NO! bagwell and i havent seen much of hayashi so i can't judge him
kasaa
kasaa
PWF Jobber
PWF Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum